News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

things you find that you just have to post somewhere

Started by el dub, June 15, 2015, 11:22:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

el dub

entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

el dub

el dub

el dub

We need to get this guy to build our headers.  :icon_smile_big:

el dub

polywideblock

cool pic      :2thumbs:      is that from one of the "real " " st nic/santa,xmas "  stories from Europe,  before coke got hold of it   :scratchchin:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

el dub

sniper barrier of busses in Syria

el dub

Tilt shift photo of the ship Endeavour busting through the clouds

polywideblock

and the moral to the tail is don't put your head were it don't belong    ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0pf-uuT9Tk

el dub

;)   Two extreme killers 

polywideblock

el dub

:o  Buffalo skulls. This is how our govt got rid of the Indians.  Killed the food supply

el dub

el dub

el dub

The rumor is Barrets is going to auction Optimus Prime.

el dub

Last public execution in the U.S. Actually Kentucky. An audience of 15k to 20k.  Guess who?
Bottom pic: Those guys aren't wearing safety shoes.

el dub

472 R/T SE

In keeping with the destructive forces of tornados I found this pic from the holiday storms in Garland, Tx.  2 by shoved through in the center of pic above the center line.

I talked to my little sister couple days ago & she's still shook up.  The home my Mom owned when she moved to the east side of DFW in Garland was leveled.  No closet left.  No bathroom left, nothing.  Completely leveled she said as was crying.

I grew up in western Kansas & just one time all I ever seen was a funnel cloud @ work one day.  It shut us down IIRC.

Kern Dog

That is both terrifying and awesome. Please understand by "awesome" I do NOT mean what most people use the word for.

sunfire69

Terrifying in part because of their randomness ...in that picture there is a damn 2x4 driven thru a brick wall and barely 12 feet away the windows are intact...and it looks like a clock is still on the wall....and as 472 r/t se said the destruction is sometimes 100% total and complete....that's what really scares me about them....unless your under ground there is noway to know if you will survive a tornado....

472 R/T SE

I posted about a dozen or so more pix earlier in this thread.

I read that some of the big ones actually have several small ones within the tornado itself.  That's why you'll get random acts of destruction say along a row of homes.