News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Install Fuel filter/Fuel Separator 69 Charger

Started by Charger43, May 31, 2015, 09:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger43

Anyone know where you install a Fuel filter/Fuel Separator
and find a fuel line kit (Carb. to fuel pump) for this application.For a 69 Charger 440 engine????

Email :charger4@ptd.net

Charger-Bodie

The seperator bolts with the front fuel pump bolt.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Back N Black

Charger43

green69rt

Quote from: Charger43 on May 31, 2015, 09:55:42 AM
Anyone know where you install a Fuel filter/Fuel Separator
and find a fuel line kit (Carb. to fuel pump) for this application.For a 69 Charger 440 engine????

Email :charger4@ptd.net

I have to give a little caution on aftermarket fuel separators.   The return-to-tank line that is supposed to vent vapor back to the tank is supposed to have a small orifice in it.  About .050 or somewhere like that.   Some aftermarket units don't have them and thus return a lot of gas to the tank causing fuel starvation of the carb at high load.  Just be aware.  Easy to check, just take the rubber hose off of the return line and put in in a gas can and then run the car,  stream should be fairly small, not a full 1/4" line gush.