News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

stockish looking master cylinder for 4 wheel disc??

Started by Charger-Bodie, May 11, 2015, 04:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

Is there anything out there that looks sorta stock?  68 Charger.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

six-tee-nine

What about the Dual Diaphragm ones Dr. Diff offers?

at least they are paintet black as the OEM units. I however dont know how close they match....
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

71charger_fan

If you're running manual disks, Raybestos MC36406 works great and looks stock.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: 71charger_fan on May 12, 2015, 06:12:51 AM
If you're running manual disks, Raybestos MC36406 works great and looks stock.

I definitely want manual. This one works good for four wheel disc? The mc36406?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

John_Kunkel

The 36406 is a drum/disc MC which means it might have a RPV in the front (rear brake) circuit; RPV's work with drum brakes but can cause problems with discs.

Also, it's 15/16" bore will build good pressure but might result in a low pedal.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

71charger_fan

It's the one I run with my 4-wheel-disk set up as it's the one Dr. Diff recommended when he sold me my rear disk set up.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: 71charger_fan on May 13, 2015, 05:57:45 AM
It's the one I run with my 4-wheel-disk set up as it's the one Dr. Diff recommended when he sold me my rear disk set up.

Sounds good. I just ordered it.