News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona Wings for sale - Making a Summer 2015 Run....

Started by Daytona Guy, May 20, 2015, 07:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona Guy

Taking new orders. The pictures give the details of these wings. I try to make the center section of the wing (like an extruded wing) as original as possible. The uprights are as original as possible with the mounting stud reinforced placement. A wing includes mounting studs in place and 2 stainless Allen head bolts.

The wings come primed and for most people all they will need is fine sanding and paint.  

The process takes 2 to 3 months with half down. The total cost is $2000.00. It usually takes about $125.00 or so for shipping.

Usually do at least 2 wings at a time to make it worth the foundries time. My son, Justin, who is an amazing artist, as well as a car guy (as if he could be anything thing other), is helping me now with my wings so I can keep up after my shoulder replacement.

There is a Superbird wing from a HEMI award winning Bird - Notice the misalignment that was very common. I try to avoid this by mating and matching each wing. This does make my wings ones offs that are not interchangeable - but makes the one wing you get look really good :)

Dane

screen shot