News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1969 Dodge Charger Forsale Craiglist Can someone buy it for me?

Started by Mikesmoparperformance, May 09, 2015, 06:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikesmoparperformance

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if someone could buy this one for me? :cheers: it is my dream ride owning a 1969 Charger :drool5: I live in the Netherlands and this is a great price!! :2thumbs:
I have the money.. But can not buy it... you guys can! :2thumbs:

For sale cash only 1969 dodge charger runs and drives very solid 383 auto a/c power everything need bill money to pay mortgage hate to sell car but has to go by tomorrow morning 3000 :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

https://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/5016144207.html

Maybe it is sold already? :shruggy:

Thanks!  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

MOPAR OR NO CAR

1966 Dodge Charger 383 CI

marshallfry01

1969 Charger 383/auto
1969 Charger R/T 440/auto (waiting to be restored)
1972 Chevelle SS clone 383 sbc
1959 Chevy Apache short bed stepside
1968 Charger (glorified parts car)
Yes, I know I have too many cars. My wife reminds me daily.

marshallfry01

1969 Charger 383/auto

skip68

Is it possible still these days that a deal like this is real?    I can see it happening privately with a seller that's old and not up on prices.  But anything on the internet means they have the means to price it and knowledge of value.    :shruggy: 
Honestly that car is probably worth $8K-$10k.     :shruggy:  who knows, maybe it's legit.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

70 sublime

In one picture you can see another Charger all painted up beside it in the garage so the owner should know how much it is worth
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Baldwinvette77

Quote from: 70 sublime on May 09, 2015, 09:42:01 PM
In one picture you can see another Charger all painted up beside it in the garage so the owner should know how much it is worth

Or he may not care about losing one at a loss cause he has another.... *Ahem* like a certain dairy farmer i know  :nana:

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

70 sublime

If it was a joke I would think they might have figured it out by now and gotten the ad cancelled ?
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Baldwinvette77

Quote from: 70 sublime on May 09, 2015, 09:56:40 PM
If it was a joke I would think they might have figured it out by now and gotten the ad cancelled ?
spoke too soon  :lol:

Ghoste

Mikesmoparperformance

Quote from: marshallfry01 on May 09, 2015, 08:38:19 PM
I called. No answer. I'm Sure it's a joke

Strange.. but Thank you for calling :2thumbs:.. I don't no if it is fake? he said pay mortgage hate to sell car but has to go by tomorrow morning 3000  :shruggy:

What would you do if you need the pay the bills.. .saw the other charger. I Think it is real.. and he needs the money asap! Would be great if someone could check this out?
MOPAR OR NO CAR

Mikesmoparperformance

MOPAR OR NO CAR

Mikesmoparperformance

Quote from: skip68 on May 09, 2015, 09:39:15 PM
Is it possible still these days that a deal like this is real?    I can see it happening privately with a seller that's old and not up on prices.  But anything on the internet means they have the means to price it and knowledge of value.    :shruggy: 
Honestly that car is probably worth $8K-$10k.     :shruggy:  who knows, maybe it's legit.   

It still can be done.. if you look right.. would be the same as buying a 69 charger in 1969.. for 3000 bucks.. but is worth more indeed.. I think I must move over to you guys.. love your country!
MOPAR OR NO CAR

Mikesmoparperformance

This posting has been flagged for removal.[?](The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

MOPAR OR NO CAR

1974dodgecharger

people like to flag stuff so they can be the only ones who KNOW it for sale......... :icon_smile_big:

It happens a lot to be honest think about it a good deal comes along.....and you know about it..what do you do?  you flag it, keep a screen shot of it, and you are the only few who know about it.  :yesnod:

Ghoste

Or if someone else put it up as a joke and you couldn't remove it yourself but wanted it down...

marshallfry01

1969 Charger 383/auto

bakerhillpins

Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on May 10, 2015, 05:09:05 AM
people like to flag stuff so they can be the only ones who KNOW it for sale......... :icon_smile_big:

It happens a lot to be honest think about it a good deal comes along.....and you know about it..what do you do?  you flag it, keep a screen shot of it, and you are the only few who know about it.  :yesnod:

Yea, gotta love the society we have generated for ourselves. Kinda depressing. I've tried hard not to stoop to that level. Had something sold out from under me this last week.    :icon_smile_dissapprove:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Mikesmoparperformance

Quote from: bakerhillpins on May 10, 2015, 11:33:27 AM
Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on May 10, 2015, 05:09:05 AM

Yea, gotta love the society we have generated for ourselves. Kinda depressing. I've tried hard not to stoop to that level. Had something sold out from under me this last week.    :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Good to know this how it works :D But I ask around and Nobody could get the guy on the phone..
MOPAR OR NO CAR