News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

426 iron hemi block

Started by winghawg, April 23, 2015, 05:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winghawg

any body out there in charger land in the know. when 426 iron hemi blocks will be available.i have been told many dates. and they have come and gone. if any body knows please chime in thanks.

fastmark

I talked to someone in the know and he said that mopar "lost" the factory blueprints. He thinks they may even have some poured by now.Without factory blueprints it may take awhile to get them iron out properly. And after four or five attempts at machining them, I am sure they will finally get them right. 

Ghoste

Lost the blueprints?  Don't they sell a poster of them?

Lennard

Quote from: fastmark on April 25, 2015, 10:11:37 PM
I talked to someone in the know and he said that mopar "lost" the factory blueprints. He thinks they may even have some poured by now.Without factory blueprints it may take awhile to get them iron out properly. And after four or five attempts at machining them, I am sure they will finally get them right. 
That has to be a b.s. story!  ;D