News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

She's home

Started by Drache, April 21, 2015, 09:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

After 6 months in storage I'm glad she's finally home

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

cdr

good lookin car !!!!!!!!
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

skip68

Dammmmmmm drache.   I didn't realize your Dart was that nice.    :2thumbs: :cheers:   
How's about a couple more pictures?   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Drache

Quote from: skip68 on April 21, 2015, 09:49:11 PM
Dammmmmmm drache.   I didn't realize your Dart was that nice.    :2thumbs: :cheers:   
How's about a couple more pictures?   

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

skip68

Nice.    :2thumbs:   very nice.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

myk

I thought you had it parked outside of your place?

Mopar Thunder

That is one nice looking Dart  :cheers: I bet it is a lot of fun to drive to.

303 Mopar

Sweet looking Dart!   :2thumbs: :coolgleamA:
1968 Charger - 1970 Cuda - 1969 Sport Satellite Convertible

skip68

Do not pour fox pee on that paint job.    :rotz: :lol:

Drache

Quote from: myk on April 22, 2015, 01:44:43 AM

I live in an apartment so I parked it out at my father's ranch in the barn for the winter.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

tcs69rt

Just when I thought I took cool pics....that one of the Dart on the bridge is KILLER! Nice machine!  :cheers:
"Life ain't easy when you rode the short bus."

PlainfieldCharger

:o That car looks flawless!! Really love the shot of the bridge..I was looking for wooden covered bridges in Illinois to do the same type of shot..They don't allow cars on them any more :P Makes sense I guess..
Sweet Dart! :2thumbs:

69wannabe

Sweet A body!!! The bridge pic look's amazing!!!!  :yesnod:

Drache

Quote from: PlainfieldCharger on April 22, 2015, 08:21:33 PM
:o That car looks flawless!! Really love the shot of the bridge..I was looking for wooden covered bridges in Illinois to do the same type of shot..They don't allow cars on them any more :P Makes sense I guess..
Sweet Dart! :2thumbs:

Far from flawless but I do enjoy the car that is for sure! Many Mopar people hate the eyes on the intake but it sure makes the children happy to see!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

myk

Quote from: Drache on April 22, 2015, 08:28:20 AM
Quote from: myk on April 22, 2015, 01:44:43 AM

I live in an apartment so I parked it out at my father's ranch in the barn for the winter.

Ah, good move...

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Scaregrabber

What was pooched on the engine?

Sheldon

Drache

Quote from: Scaregrabber on April 23, 2015, 10:53:51 PM
What was pooched on the engine?

Sheldon

Most likely either a bent pushod or a bent valve
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing