News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Power window harness? Which one is it?

Started by frank1966, April 15, 2015, 06:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frank1966

I cant figure out which harness is for the power window? I tried the first one - metal one but the prongs don't line up. this one is right under the drivers dash on the left. The other 2 are by the fuse box. The last pic is what I bought from a member here.

THanks
Frank

A383Wing

first picture looks like horn relay....

third pic looks like power window harness....

what year are you working on? A service manual will have diagram of harness and relay wires and colors to tell which of your harness is the correct one

frank1966

Thanks, the second pic has a single black prong, could that be a 4 prong? There was no relay plugged into any of these except the first one. Iam kind of an idiot when it comes reading the manual, I will look for the color wires

frank1966

A383Wing

Quote from: frank1966 on April 15, 2015, 08:01:02 PM
Thanks, the second pic has a single black prong, could that be a 4 prong? There was no relay plugged into any of these except the first one. Iam kind of an idiot when it comes reading the manual, I will look for the color wires

yes, it could be the 4 prong style....color of wires on wiring diagram will confirm if it's the correct place for the new relay....

frank1966

if it is a 4 prong can I still us the 3 prong from you and just tie the black wires together?

A383Wing

yes, if that harness that has the 4 prongs is the actual power window harness for the relay