News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

late model challenger stripes

Started by Aussie R/T, April 17, 2015, 01:43:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aussie R/T

Since selling 70 r/t been looking at late model challengers in australia and if i do go that way want to get 6.4 litre .i have had my eye on two lately but both have those horrible twin  stripes over bonnet roof and bootl what the hell were chrysler thinking with this stripe combo.don.t get me wrong like the twin stripe right over on mustangs but hate it on challenger.does anyone know why dodge a ent this way . :shruggy:

myk

JB400

Been on the Vipers since '96 with the GTS coupe.  They do look good, but will agree they're a Mustang thing.

tcs69rt

They put the 1971 Challenger style stripes on my 2011, but it's just a 5.7 L engine. I like them better than the hood to fender stripes!

"Life ain't easy when you rode the short bus."

71charger_fan

I hated the modern bumblebee stripe on the Scat Packs when I first saw it. A few months later, I bought one.

myk

Of course you did.  How could anyone resist a car like that?

Aussie R/T

69rt i like the retro 70 challenger stripes on that car of yours.looks heaps better than the ones over the top.also the stripes are too close,stripes wider apart would make the car look more agressive i recon.wondering if anyone has pics of a challenger with wider strpes just for laughs

Lord Warlock

don't worry about stripes, they peel right off if you don't like them, and there are plenty of options available to put old style stripes on the newer cars.  I prefer the  newer side  stripes myself.  my 2010 DY looks better with black stripes on the sides.
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

oldcarnut

I put the Yellow Jacket stripes on my 10 without the wording