News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Graveyard carz 440 6pack

Started by Grm2159, July 22, 2014, 02:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grm2159

Yeah baby!!   There it is. I did it!!! Woo hoo!!  Ok, I'm alright now. Phew

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

polywideblock

x2     :cheers:     love that  colour    :icon_smile_big:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Ghoste

Mopar Nut

Wow, I would luv to have that.   :2thumbs:
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Grm2159

Mark just told me we should see paint in the next few weeks. As soon as it's painted I will post some more pics.

Mopar Nut

JB400

This thread needs an update on the Challenger.

polywideblock

nvrbdn

I agree, how's the car coming? :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Grm2159

It's all in paint at this time. Will add some pictures. Need to figure that out again. Engine has been disassembled and sent out. The block looks good. Even had original cam in it. Instrument cluster sent out and all other drivetrain components are being restored. Should be finished this summer. Any suggestions on cam shaft? Mark usually goes with mopar cam but I have been looking into other options. 4 speed with 3:51 gears. Want a cam that sounds good and runs well on the street.

Grm2159

Anyone here mind if I send them a few pics to post? Looks like it's going to take me a bit to figure out again.

JB400

Mopar Nut

polywideblock

can I just say that I love that colour    :drool5:

2592 creston