News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Joe Dirt

Started by VegasCharger, April 07, 2015, 04:23:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VegasCharger

Please remove if this has been posted before, but I don't recall seeing it in here. I stumbled across this article while browsing for Charger related items and found it very interesting. It's the history of the "Joe Dirt" Charger Daytona. Turns out that it's a clean rust free body and plum crazy purple paint hidden underneath.

http://www.californiaclassix.com/archive/69_Joe_Dirt_Daytona.html

Cncguy

Wow! $18,000 I would totally pay that for it.

PlainfieldCharger

Thanks for posting..great read.. :2thumbs:

VegasCharger

Quote from: Cncguy on April 07, 2015, 06:54:00 AM
Wow! $18,000 I would totally pay that for it.

Yea I know $18,000 WTF :shruggy: Even back in 2002 WTF :shruggy:

Stevearino

Wow. That story puts me in a real bind. On the one hand you have an authentic movie star. On the other you have an awesome plum crazy survivor that by the engine compartment alone looks like it was fantastic. My head would explode trying to figure out what to do with the car.  :shruggy: Just glad that I don't have to make that decision. :brickwall:

Mopar Nut

Thanks, good story.

I wonder what car will be in Joe Dirt II....
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Ghoste

The photos leaked of Brittany Daniels on set all seem to show a 69 Road Runner so far.