News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"rare" vw

Started by polywideblock, March 29, 2015, 03:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

polywideblock

seen one of theses before    :shruggy:   :scratchchin:   http://www.ebay.com/itm/Volkswagen-Other-VW-Phoenix-Van-/191544399720?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2c98ef9768&item=191544399720

then

now

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

bristol

I would definitely agree with the quotes on rare. :lol:

I would drive it if it was given to me but i doubt i would pay for it. but I only own one mopar and 6 aircooled VW's so i'm biased.

Nwcharger

Quote from: bristol on March 29, 2015, 11:12:43 AM

I would drive it if it was given to me but i doubt i would pay for it. but I only own one mopar and 6 aircooled VW's so i'm biased.

I know the feeling. Just sold my 65 13 window walk threw to pay for Daytona charger parts. I miss that bus bad.
1969 coronet wagon

bristol

Quote from: Nwcharger on March 29, 2015, 11:55:12 AM
Quote from: bristol on March 29, 2015, 11:12:43 AM

I know the feeling. Just sold my 65 13 window walk threw to pay for Daytona charger parts. I miss that bus bad.

That would be hard. I love my Volkswagens but I always seen them as a way to sell/trade my way up to a C500. Haven't got there yet...hopefully soon. ;D

oldcarnut

If I had the ones I've cut up to make sandrails including a late 60,s Karmann Ghia convertible brought over from Germany, I'd have some better funds too but who knew  :shruggy: