News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1970 Dodge Charger 161627134324

Started by MaltFalcon777, March 23, 2015, 08:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaltFalcon777

And Guy, you are right again.
When I get done,
it will be one BAD ASS  Charger.

Cncguy

I look forward to seeing some progress.

indreams84

Not to be the proverbial thorn.....but somehow his username looks familiar in the past.....and his poor form of grammar leads to me think it's the same guy. Pretty sure he's been on here before happily yanking people's chains for the fun of it  :D
1969 Dodge Charger R/T #s Matching

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

MaltFalcon777

indreams84

To combat the rust, I would use a nice comb...brush down the sides of the areas affected...then after apply a soothing shampoo, followed by a conditioner...rinse. Repeat.  :2thumbs:

68pplcharger

Welcome to the sight and good luck with the restoration...  :cheers:

skip68

Do not use the cheap shampoo.   Make sure to allow it to air dry.  Por 15????????
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

mrsskip68

polywideblock

my question is how well are you set up ?

looks like a lot of work but if your a resto shop   https://www.maltfalcon.com/services.html   it shouldn't be that hard    :scratchchin:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

skip68

Cncguy

Most people media blast to remove rust then epoxy prime.

MaltFalcon777

When you say MEDIA blast. Is that like sand blasting but with a different substance???

MaltFalcon777

A383Wing

typing in his numbers he posted into your browser says there is a spyware virus...don't do it people

indreams84

Yeah, so can the admin remove this clown who is probably sitting in Yemen or the Philippines?  :eyes:

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: indreams84 on March 23, 2015, 04:38:59 PM
Yeah, so can the admin remove this clown who is probably sitting in Yemen or the Philippines?  :eyes:

Is it Joey ? :scratchchin:

mrsskip68

WTF??????  :shruggy: :eek2: Guess Joey got bit in our WD thread. Lol!

MaltFalcon777

The number is the EBAY item number for when I bought my car.

Daytona R/T SE

mrsskip68

So this "appears" to be the vin# XP2910G106588. Do your magic vin guys!!!  :lol: