News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1970 Dodge Charger 161627134324

Started by MaltFalcon777, March 23, 2015, 08:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

:scratchchin:  I for some reason can't upload the picture of the authentically signed number 1 of 1,000. "Dog Company" bumper stickers.  
Yours now for only $27.   :rofl:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Steve1578

Did you notice in the ebay ad he says "I will only sell it through EBAY".
He lowered it to 20k though, I'd say that's a steal.

skip68

It says un sold on eBay.  Ended.  But I did see he was generous enough to lower it to $20G's.    :lol:    

I'm still waiting to hear what he meant on the other website when he said Vin Diesel and the count from Count's kustoms was on board.  

:popcrn:  

So he selling bumper stickers to pay for fixing a car that he's also selling.  
Seems a bit illegal to me.  
:scratchchin:  
Trying to also get investors to give him money for his Dog Company.   A company for restoring, buying and selling classics and parts but he doesn't know cars.   The website has lots of words but says nothing.  

This is not how you do things or business.  
I can only hope that he's not taken any money from gofundme, sales from the bumper stickers, any of other sites or members or anyone.  
I see no charity benefiting whatsoever with this.  I see a man trying to get his car restored with other people's money, a fantasy business with other people's money and basically a man just trying to get money.    
This has been a 9 page bad infomercial.  
This is why I asked from very early on "what do you want from us"   
He has NO intention on using his own money to restore this car and probably doesn't have the money to do so which is why he's developed the bumper sticker scam and this Phoenix 2500 event a few years from now.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Steve1578

I really don't even think he has the car. I think he stole pictures from someone else, and is just a scammer trying to sell something he doesn't own.
Says he will only sell via ebay. Suspicious.

indreams84

The slightly sad, but also entertaining is the "old-timers" on this forum that keep feeding this scammer legit advice, like they think he actually is real.....wake upppp dudes  :slap:
1969 Dodge Charger R/T #s Matching

Daytona R/T SE

The guy that sold him this thing is full of shit.

I'll just leave this here  :whistling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-whpDRVkhJI&feature=player_embedded

mrsskip68

Curious........anybody think about running the vin if it was listed?  :shruggy:

skip68

That paper is worth $10,000 by itself?    :slap: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rotz:   
Wow, just crazy.   Very sad. 

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: skip68 on May 08, 2015, 05:03:10 PM
That paper is worth $10,000 by itself?    :slap: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rotz:  
Wow, just crazy.   Very sad.  

The original keys are worth $250. ::)

And...

His " Friends at Graveyard Cars" :smilielol:

ACUDANUT

They can't be very old rims. Those cragars rust inside my garage, even with a dehumidifier.  Cragars=rust. period.

Charger440RDN

Quote from: ACUDANUT on May 09, 2015, 11:12:18 AM
They can't be very old rims. Those cragars rust inside my garage, even with a dehumidifier.  Cragars=rust. period.

I agree, every set I've owned has rusted  :yesnod:

comet_666

Looks like he paid 3x to much for the car thinking it was a special car..got snookered big time and to his surprise it would take another 25-30K to fix it and even restored it would still be just a $20k car. Once he figured it out he tried raising $ for the project. Best of luck on that but I would go slow on it and get what you can get on your own and do what you can on your own.
My car IS special....to me, it's not # matching..not even close and I would never try to pass it off as such especially here...you guys are THE knowledge base on these cars.

TPR

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on May 09, 2015, 04:21:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-whpDRVkhJI&feature=player_embedded

The action at the 23:50 mark is awesome !

This entire thread is a f*cking calamity, and that section of footage sums it up beautifully.  :slap:
TPR
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

Baldwinvette77

I have absolutely no idea what the hell is going on, but i am here to say '70 chargers are cool  :yesnod:

skip68

Whenever I unload a car without brakes I hook a chain to it or use a winch or come along.    I'd say this thread should probably be deleted as it's run it's course.   Unless of course I'm still missing something?     Anyone, :shruggy: :shruggy: anyone,       :shruggy:   I didn't think so.  
The end.    :wave:        

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: skip68 on May 09, 2015, 09:32:16 PM
Whenever I unload a car without brakes I hook a chain to it or use a winch or come along.      

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-whpDRVkhJI#t=1430

He had a plan in place.  :scratchchin:

He used the shed to stop it.  :coolgleamA:

PERFECT !    :2thumbs:

Charger440RDN

nvrbdn

[/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-whpDRVkhJI#t=1430

He had a plan in place.  :scratchchin:

He used the shed to stop it.  :coolgleamA:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

PERFECT !    :2thumbs:
[/quote]
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

toocheaptosmoke

Not gonna lie, I put a dent in the rear valance of my car the first day I had it!  No brakes and dragging it around with a tractor...  :lol:

MaltFalcon777

Not always a pleasure to come here,
but,

Just want the build sheet to find its owner, no cost involved.

skip68

Quote from: MaltFalcon777 on March 23, 2015, 04:19:31 PM
Great,
I went to sign on and register at Dodge charger Registry
and it banned me.
It said I am a SPAMMER.
I wish I could say who I really am on here.
But, again, no drama.
Anyway,
anyone wants to know my true identity
email me a private email.
I will not let nothing mess with my integrity of who I am
Sorry,
now lets get back to Charger talk.

This still gets me.   SO WHO ARE YOU? ???  What's the secret?   Why do you wish you could tell us your true identity? ???    ::)

skip68

:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:
This should be good.     :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: 
I'm betting he's an ex president or old rock star.    :icon_smile_cool:

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: skip68 on May 28, 2015, 11:12:50 AM
Quote from: MaltFalcon777 on March 23, 2015, 04:19:31 PM
Great,
I went to sign on and register at Dodge charger Registry
and it banned me.
It said I am a SPAMMER.
I wish I could say who I really am on here.
But, again, no drama.
Anyway,
anyone wants to know my true identity
email me a private email.
I will not let nothing mess with my integrity of who I am
Sorry,
now lets get back to Charger talk.

This still gets me.   SO WHO ARE YOU? ???  What's the secret?   Why do you wish you could tell us your true identity? ???    ::)

It's Elvis.