News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird at no reserve

Started by billssuperbird, February 19, 2015, 12:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

62 Max

Quote from: taxspeaker on February 19, 2015, 03:19:36 PM
It's got a/c!, plus misapplied decals around the headlights I've seen somewhere before. Tic/Toc is aftermarket add-on, not original, with an old aftermarket 8 track. Appears to be missing nose jack and handle. Of course it is the best color made EW1. All in all looks excellent for age and I don't think its a scam. Let bidding begin.

The decal thing is a toss up,I can drive 12 mi and look at an original Petty blue bird that has sat in a barn wrecked for over 40 yrs untouched original and the decals are applied the same,no blackout.

rob-dirt

wingcarenvy

Funny games going on here. Just ask your price. I hate it when people play games like this. It gets bid to 85K no reserve "high bidder" gets it. Then it shows up a few days later for round two. Non paying bidder resolutions take weeks on ebay. These people had shill bid their no reserve auction which is illegal for an auction house to do. Sorry for the rant. I just don't get it, I bet the car is worth 100K. Why play games.