News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Name these parts...........part one

Started by 73-charger-383, March 27, 2006, 10:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

73-charger-383

awhile back i helped my uncle clean out his shop.....he gave me a box of parts, on the box it just said mopar on it.  These are the parts that didn't have any tags or part numbers on it.  He owned a 69 roadrunner, but i'm not sure if these are for it or not.   --Any guesses?

Mopar2Ya

This is only a guess: the blue round things look like window regulator rollers, the greasable thing may be a ball joint?, the cast piece looks like an aftermarket coil spring lifter(you screw it into the sides of a coil spring, junk), & last a spring(ha ha, for drum brakes?).  :boogie:

1970 Charger R/T
2006 GC SRT8

73-charger-383

anyone need any of these parts???  free ..........

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Mopar2Ya on March 27, 2006, 11:18:45 AM
This is only a guess: the blue round things look like window regulator rollers, the greasable thing may be a ball joint?, the cast piece looks like an aftermarket coil spring lifter(you screw it into the sides of a coil spring, junk), & last a spring(ha ha, for drum brakes?).  :boogie:
:iagree: Although the greaseable thing looks too small to be a ball joint...unless it's from some foreign car.

I'm sure someone here could use the window rollers, the rest is junk. :icon_smile:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

JimShine

If the rollers are good for 1968, I can use three of them.

rare69

those blue things are window regulator rollers and i just spent about $100.00 bucks for six of them with new clips.if there free, send them my way! :yesnod:

73-charger-383

rt green

the blue spring is the spring that goes from the self adjuster to the star wheel for a drum brake set up   
third string oil changer

rt green

hard to tell from pic, but i think the piece of metal is a spring spacer. if you had sagging springs, you could jam one of these pieces of junk between the coils to raise the coil spring on brand x cars
third string oil changer