News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

its all to hard

Started by ht4spd307, December 17, 2015, 04:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ht4spd307

hello all I've been trying to buy an after market fuel pump for my charger online as I'm in Australia which looks as close as period as possible.now i found the airtex 901 looks as close as I'm going to get besides a new old stock which i don't really want due to the age & also the different fuels used nowdays may render it useless.now my issue is i found may vendors which have this fuel pump in stock but me wanting the pump to look as period as possible have asked if they can physically inspect the pump to see if the ones they stock have the square  & not the hex inlet fitting as some have square  & other stock have the hex fitting.but it seems that its all to hard for all that I've emailed to inspect a pump for me and give me a nay or a yay what has this world become when they cant walk out to the store and check this out for a paying customer ? :brickwall: can anyone help me on this if someone lives near a vendor which sells online . thanks all and merry Xmas