News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Women drivers!!!!

Started by Mopar Nut, March 02, 2015, 11:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar Nut

This morning on the Interstate, I looked over to my left and there was a Woman in a brand new Cadillac doing 65 mph with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner.

I looked away for a couple seconds...to continue shaving and when I looked back, she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup.

As a man, I don't scare easily, but she scared me so much; I had to put on my seat belt. And I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the glazed donut out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from my ear which fell into my coffee which was between my legs, splashed, and burned Big Jim and the Twins. Ruined the phone, soaked my trousers, and disconnected an important call to Summit Racing.

Women drivers!!!!
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

ITSA426

That made me laugh so hard I dropped my iPad through the steering wheel and almost ran off the road.

el dub

entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

polywideblock

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Dino

Hang on, let me pull over so I can read this properly.  I took a wrong turn and am driving through a contruction site so I can't read the screen well with all this shaking going on.  Pretty hard to type as well but the car seems to track pretty good with no hands on the wheel.  I see a nice spot to pull over right next to that fire hydrant.  That's good because I'd really like to finish this pizza.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Lord Warlock

You know you have a problem when you try to read the newspaper draped across the steering wheel as you drive.  Eventually grew out of that phase and gave up newspapers altogether, much safer now.  But having a charger means you had to drive with one hand, it was necessary, right hand on the wheel, left hand holding on to the vent frame so when you took a turn you didn't slide off and into the passenger seat or onto the shifter.  Seat belts? what are those, we don't need no stinkin seat belts...
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

fy469rtse