News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wheels for original axle and springs charger 69

Started by charger-project.com, March 08, 2015, 04:06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger-project.com

Hi All,

I've trouble finding wheels for my charger, I already read the wheel size topic but this didnt bring me any further.
I wanted the AR605m Torq Thrust M chrome wheels:
10*18" 5*114.3 rear
9*18" 5*114.3  front

But the car dealer which sell the wheels told me almost no wheel shoul fit on a charger because they should go to deep in the car. I found that very strange because I've vectors now 10*15" on the back and they stick out on the outside of te car for 2 inches.. So this wouldn't fit either.

I've the original axle (not dana60) and the original suspension.
Could someone please tell me which wheel of the torqe thrust series would fit, I don't want the 15's but 18"+, if that is possible. I also need the et-values for my setup said the dealer.

I'm searching for 2 months now and there was no single dealer that could help me.
So I need some help from you guys.
Thanks!

1969 charger restoration, total restoration process can be found at www.charger-project.com and foto.charger-project.com/   |   1969 charger SE 440 727

Mopar Nut

18x10 with 5" back spacing should fit the rear
18x9 might be too wide for the front.
http://www.americanracing.com/wheels/AR105M/AR6052

I had my wheels AR500 custom made through Jegs (1.800.345.4545) by American Racing for the backing spacing I needed. Jegs call American Racing for the part number for the size and six weeks later I had my wheels. I have 15x10 on the rear and 15x8 on the front.

I checked the tech sheet on the wheels you want and I don't see where you could order a specific back spacing.

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."