News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rear window trim help

Started by keith88, January 07, 2015, 12:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keith88

Hi i bought new interior corner rear bottom pieces for the back window in my 69 because they are missing when i went to put them in i noticed that the piece that goes between them was falling apart along the bottom of the window so i bought a new one. Dose anyone know how it installs, is it glued are there clips i have no clue and would appreciate any help on how to replace it ..thanks i should have the piece in a few days.
1969 Charger  Orange /black top  (1989) 360 engine stock with added xtreme comp cam and a 4 bbl  , 904 trans/shift kit , 8-1/4 rear.. with general lee accents.

twodko

Hey Keith,

That trim piece just slips over the exposed street metal edge between
the window and package tray, the corner pieces attach last.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

fy469rtse

Keith , two long elbow pieces each side , these almost but up in the top middle of rear screen
1 long strip in the middle bottom  , 2 cnrs , 1 small piece to cover joint in the top middle

keith88

Any one happen to have any pictures?
1969 Charger  Orange /black top  (1989) 360 engine stock with added xtreme comp cam and a 4 bbl  , 904 trans/shift kit , 8-1/4 rear.. with general lee accents.

remta1

Use a plastic or neurothane ended mallet or hammer to "help"put it in place as it can be quite tight to put in , I ended up trimming the ends of mine to make it fit.

keith88

Got everything installed this weekend pretty straight forward looks good. :2thumbs:

remta1