News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Street Hemi oil pan and pickup question

Started by Ghoste, March 07, 2015, 10:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Just wondering, if I use the Street Hemi oil pan is there a pickup that works without having to tap for the 1/2 inch one?

firefighter3931

Yep, Mancini sells the repro hemi pan with either a 3/8 tube or 1/2 tube.  :2thumbs:

http://www.manciniracing.com/ststheoilpa61.html

When you order specify 3/8 pickup  :yesnod:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Ghoste

Perfect thanks.  (I suppose I should have just asked you in the first place)(good for others to know as well I guess right)

Kern Dog

I went with the Milodon 6 quart HEMI pan. The Milodon pickup interfered with the windage tray so I bent and reused my standard pickup.

firefighter3931

Quote from: Ghoste on March 08, 2015, 08:36:52 AM
Perfect thanks.  (I suppose I should have just asked you in the first place)(good for others to know as well I guess right)

No Problem bud....it's good info for others who may be searching for the same thing.  :2thumbs:

The Mancini pan/pickup package is excellent value for the dollar !  :icon_smile_cool:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs