News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1973 Sunoof Parts

Started by 1973dodgese, February 28, 2015, 01:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1973dodgese

Looking for a sunroof mechanism for a 1973 charger se. The threaded mechanism and also the cables that run around the sunroof tray. Any ideas on where to look?

Alaskan_TA

Alaskan_TA

ODZKing

A fellow on the 3rd gen forum had posted that he was looking for parts and had stumbled across parts that were for a VW sunroof, MANY that were exactly the same items.  Someone has to make them, but anyway you may want to check in over there.  There are a few that have 3rd gen sunroof cars.

1973dodgese

yea just looking for the manual hand crank. We had the whole tray out today like in your picture and got it cleaned up all we should need is the crank.
How do i get to that third generation page? I guess i can search vw sunroof parts.

sdweatherman

http://wichargerguy.proboards.com/

The sunroof parts are not being reproduced at this time. You have to find original parts through swap meets, forum parts for sale/wanted, ebay, etc. Good Luck! Scott.
1971 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus GY8/318/Auto
1971 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus GB7/318/Auto factory Sunroof
1972 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus EV2/400/Auto factory Sunroof

moparjohn

Hello!  Try Jimmy Boros 1-763-229-6888.  Sunroof guy, helps me with the 69 hole in the roof
Happiness is having a hole in your roof!