News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona and Superbird Available Color Examples Please!

Started by rotten1965, February 12, 2015, 01:25:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rotten1965

I would like to get a quality picture of every possible original factory exterior color of the Daytona and Superbird and pin it here for everyone to see. I would think with all the incredible members/owners we have here that someone would have already put together a post with all the color examples. I am a huge fan of the A4 Silver with any color stripe or interior and will someday build a Daytona Hemi Clone!

I have seen the color examples posted for Daytonas but the pictures are not the best quality! I mean C'mon! Someone here has to have a better picture of a X9 Daytona! How about a Q5! If anyone wants to submit quality pictures, I will take the time to put together the post and have one of our great moderators pin it for easy access. It would be nice to get each available factory exterior color and then every possible stripe color combination for The Daytona, Superbird and even the Charger 500. We have such a great group of people who love these amazing cars and visit the forums here on a daily basis that we could get this put together quick.

Please feel free to shoot me a instant message with pictures or send them to my email jimpittman1965@gmail.com and I will get the post together asap. I will credit each picture with the member who submitted it. I know we have some incredible members/owners here and it's those members/owners that make coming to these forums a great experience! Come on and share a picture or two and let's show the world why these cars are some of the most important vehicles ever made! If someone is already working on a color breakdown post please let me know and I will help out in anyway possible. I know that the Special Order Exterior Color cars might be hard to come by but let's try to get some quality pictures of the rest. Thanks for any help to all my fellow Aero Car Fans!

odcics2

We all know about the colors...  
Maybe you can buy 69 and 70 color chip samples on ebay?  
That would be pretty accurate since anything else would be tainted by the camera involved and the monitor you are using.  :Twocents:  
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

rotten1965

Just to be clear.....I want to post actual pictures of the cars, not just paint swatches. For example if someone has a picture of an A4 Silver Daytona with a Black Stripe I would post it and then try to find a A4 Daytona with a White Stripe and post that so we would have one post with every example of all the different exterior colors and stripe combinations for the Daytonas, Superbirds and 500s. I would then have one of the moderators pin the post which would make a great reference source for all of those wondering what available colors actually look like on these amazing vehicles!