News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird front side marker wiring

Started by FJ5WING, February 05, 2015, 02:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FJ5WING

can anyone explain or show how the harness plugs into the pigtails for the front side markers? I have the harness over the yoke and alone the front edge of the rad support but cant remember how the harness gets to the side markers>

TIA!
wingless now, but still around.

62 Max

Quote from: FJ5WING on February 05, 2015, 02:06:56 PM
can anyone explain or show how the harness plugs into the pigtails for the front side markers? I have the harness over the yoke and alone the front edge of the rad support but cant remember how the harness gets to the side markers>

TIA!

How about I give you my car for a while ?         :icon_smile_big:                       

70Sbird

This isnt the best pic, but the sidemarker wiring separates forward of the core support and each side passes through the fender from the front through about a 1/2 hole and is sealed by a grommet that is part of the wiring harness. The sidemarker pigtail then plugs into the harness in the wheelwell.
The hole and grommet are covered by the rubber "flaps " in my pic, but you can see the wiring harness going toward the hole. in the second pic, you can see the hole (in the red circle)

Scott Faulkner

FJ5WING

Thanks for the offer Bill, I may just try and do that if you keep offering. :icon_smile_wink:

Scott, That's an excellent pair of pics!
THANKS, exactly what I  need!!!!
wingless now, but still around.