News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"it's safer to be thrown clear of the wreck"

Started by Mike DC, February 01, 2015, 02:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike DC

Wow.  Just, wow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZziOGwQ33WE

(Open the video up fullscreen to see it.  Skip to about 2:10 and watch for the wreck straight ahead)

NHCharger

Holy Chit.
My friend just lost his 21 yo son the day after Christmas. same thing. No belt, was ejected. Passenger was wearing a belt, walked away uninjured.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

TUFCAT

Uh....2:44 of video and nothing good happens until 2:10.  brickwall  Save two minutes of your life and fast forward to the 2:10 mark.

Mike DC

QuoteUh....2:44 of video and nothing good happens until 2:10.  brickwall  Save two minutes of your life and fast forward to the 2:10 mark.

Gee, maybe I should have suggested that in the original post . . .  :eyes:

JB400

TUFCAT

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on February 01, 2015, 03:49:43 PM

Gee, maybe I should have suggested that in the original post . . .  :eyes:

Sorry I missed that Mike.  I still had to watch the video twice to see the flying man. That was horrible and sad.  It enforces the reasons to buckle up, even though (in rare cases like this) the person's life would likely be lost inside or outside of the vehicle.

JB 's video links shows the driver had no way to avoid this accident. The other car pulled out directly in front of him while he was traveling at highway speed.....he couldn't do anything, and probably saw nothing.  

John_Kunkel

Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Baldwinvette77

HAHA, i haven't laughed that hard in while  :lol:

... Yeah, im going to hell

Mytur Binsdirti

I'm surprised that no one (within) camera view went to check on the flying Wallenda over the guard rail.

1974dodgecharger

watching this stuff makes you NOT want to drive anymore.....

Shakey

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on February 02, 2015, 02:36:33 PM
I'm surprised that no one (within) camera view went to check on the flying Wallenda over the guard rail.

Probably too busy Tweeting photos of the scene.   :rotz: