News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone know this charger?

Started by 2fast4u, January 27, 2015, 10:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2fast4u

Was browsing pics on Google images and ran across this beauty . . .
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

1974dodgecharger

that's Robert sudacs car he is on my friends list on facebook...Canadian.

myk

NICE.  Ask him what wheels are those, if you don't mind...

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: myk on January 28, 2015, 03:26:15 AM
NICE.  Ask him what wheels are those, if you don't mind...

I looked closer to the photo that's not Roberts car that's a 69 car, lmao...my bad.   :angel:

those actually look like ridlers 695 same as mine, but looks like 18s all around...Robert runs the same setup as this guy.

2fast4u

When you look close at the windshield it appears to maybe be for sale?!  Not sure.  The Vette in the background has a white sheet taped to the windshield as well as the Charger!  Might even have something wrote on the windshield with a paint stick?!  Kind of looks like it says 69 R/T?!

68RT440

Quote from: myk on January 28, 2015, 03:26:15 AM
NICE.  Ask him what wheels are those, if you don't mind...

They look like BOSS 338 wheels:

1968 Charger R/T, matching numbers 440/727, black with green top and interior, currently getting restored by me

myk

Thank you.  I may have to revisit my wheel choice in the near future; that wheel would be an ideal candidate...

Nickrc3

Quote from: 2fast4u on January 27, 2015, 10:41:40 PM
        Was browsing pics on Google images and ran across this beauty . . .

She looks familiar!

2fast4u

RIDELIKEHELL

Yes those are BOSS 338's as Robert & I both have them on our 68's. They aren't a high quality wheel but definately get compliments on them a lot however I have some staining on the polished lip that won't buff out  :lol: Myk what are running? Their name escapes me but a friend has those on his Chevelle. Roberts and mine are 18 x 8" Front & 18 x 9.5" rear with 5 " back spacing. 1970Moparman runs them in black on his 68,as well as SRT440 on his runner & Hollywoods new Resto Mod with the Viper motor has them as well. I wish I had gone 17" up front as 1970 Moparman did  :Twocents:
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

RIDELIKEHELL

That car also has the Knock offs that are an option..nice looking car
AMD POSTER BOY

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

Mike DC

QuoteThank you.  I may have to revisit my wheel choice in the near future; that wheel would be an ideal candidate...

I'd prefer the ones you've got now.  They are similar but the spokes look like a bit straighter shape on yours. 

Dino

Quote from: myk on January 28, 2015, 08:56:29 PM
Thank you.  I may have to revisit my wheel choice in the near future; that wheel would be an ideal candidate...

Growing tired of them already? 
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.