News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

And you thought Mopars were overpriced

Started by hatersaurusrex, January 22, 2015, 02:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TUFCAT

Even worse than that......those have to be the Ugliest 28" wheels known on planet Earth. :eek2:

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

ws23rt

Don't know about y'all but I'm F8 green and B5 blue. :2thumbs:

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Mike DC

QuoteAin't that the truth.  (but I would have likely picked on some of the horrid Charger projects we've commented on here  Grin)

I picked that one because it's the same principle as the ghetto-sled.  It's just flipped in reverse.  Big wheels + ridiculous lowering, instead of big wheels + ridiculous raising up.  

71gtx

1974dodgecharger

you post a pic of that car on facebook and it would be murdered to hell...so many people always say, 'nice car, but lose the rims'  their only option in life involves the size, '14inches only'  :icon_smile_big:
Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on January 23, 2015, 01:12:23 PM

And it's not like muscle car guys ever do anything that cartoonish to their cars . . . .