News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rex 70 charger restored by Mark Worman?

Started by 1974dodgecharger, January 18, 2015, 11:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70 sublime

Quote from: charger Downunder on January 19, 2015, 04:10:05 PM
So it is a real add, so sad to see it come to this, looks like the right hand guard to front bumper filler rubber has gone missing, how would that come out. :brickwall:

Looking in the pics from here http://ww2.copart.com/us/Lot/30682723 it was never there in the begining  :P
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

TUFCAT

The Coparts link was an old listing before it was repaired.

472 R/T SE

Poor car's far away from this.

TUFCAT

Very sad.  It was wrecked and poorly repaired. Rusted and poorly restored, then butchered with a 4-speed swap.....then wrecked again, and butchered again!   Can this poor thing ever be saved?   :shruggy:

comet_666

Whats the story..I saw this on GYC and that's all I know  :shruggy:

TUFCAT

Quote from: comet_666 on January 19, 2015, 09:06:16 PM
Whats the story..I saw this on GYC and that's all I know  :shruggy:

Well then sit down, get comfortable, and grab a cold one....  :icon_smile_wink:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,113394.0.html

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

TUFCAT

Don't think so.  The rumor for the past two weeks is Rex lost the car.  Rex has been M.I.A on his Facebook pages and deleted most of the content.  A member here told me he was offered Rex's car in trade about a month ago. The same person (who was offered the car) later told me it was repossessed because Rex stopped paying on it...

I'm not able to go back and verify what happened in the last couple of months since many of Rex's posts to ("don't trust your Mopar to the Graveyard") and personal Facebook page have been deleted -  (except for some very disturbing anti-police, anti-government rants centered around the Ferguson, MO sitaution).  :eek2: :brickwall:

I got this information from a reliable source, so unless we hear different...we have to assume the car was repossessed.  :yesnod:

1974dodgecharger

like Tufcat saids Rex has been MIA actually for months now he didn't post or anything im on his friends list on facebook.  I do not know if he did get it repossessed or not, but based on what TUFFCAT has said the pieces do fit together and lines up pretty damn good.

I find it STILL FUNNY that people side with GYC WHEN IN REALITY BOTH PARTIES WERE FUCKED UP!  Mark for FUCKING up the build and Rex for well it seems trying to extort money from MARK....line those up and his payments on his car well....it does line up don't it  :shruggy: :-\

Stills sad especially on Rex part REX lost a charger while MARK did make money.....I don't care what anyone saids thinking OH MARK LOST MONEY ON THIS JOB HE DID IT FOR THE GOOD OF ALL CHARGERS......don't BS me with that shit. 

comet_666

WOW!!
That is some drama there!!

472 R/T SE

He is sort of drama queen huh?   :smilielol:

TUFCAT

All the drama he created on Facebook to bash Mark Worman just to lose the car for not making his payments - - yeah I think so!  :brickwall:

moparnation74

Quote from: TUFCAT on January 20, 2015, 11:31:03 AM
All the drama he created on Facebook to bash Mark Worman just to lose the car for not making his payments - - yeah I think so!  :brickwall:
Correct!  Cannot fix stupid!

Cooter

Paid way too much for a roach. He bought it, drove it in snow and sh*t, gets it wrecked, cheeses the car again...

Now, they still want too much for basically what some might call a 'rebody' as half the original car is gone.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

5hunert

Has anybody contacted the seller yet to see what the story is?

70 sublime

I asked about the missing second letter in the VIN and got nothing back
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

472 R/T SE

Quote from: 70 sublime on January 20, 2015, 12:54:03 PM

Same with my offer.

TUFCAT

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on January 20, 2015, 12:57:36 PM
Quote from: 70 sublime on January 20, 2015, 12:54:03 PM

Same with my offer.

The Graveyard Carz episode where the Charger was finished (and talked about) was "Manifoid Destiny".  My DVR says it was first aired 12-23-14.  Worman seemed pretty cool about the situation.