News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dodge Ram Advice

Started by JMF, January 22, 2015, 02:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMF

Hi guys i'm assuming some of you have or had Dodge Rams so may be able to help, I may be going to view this one in the link below but was just a bit concerned about the below picture, not sure what the section is called but the metal bar with the hood latch on looks really bent ? Is that normal ? I Googled pics of other Rams but can't find any with pics at that angle, thanks for any help

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2002-Dodge-Ram-pickup-truck-/111576081005?pt=UK_Commercial_Trucks&hash=item19fa73e26d

twodko

I'm thinking thats its normal configuration. It doesn't raise a red flag for me.
Its a nice looking truck as well. Is that mileage in miles or kilometers?
Either way it's a low mileage truck. I hope it works out for you.  :2thumbs:

Try searching for a YouTube vid on replace the hood latch for that
year Ram. It would surely show that cross brace.  :Twocents:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

JMF

Cool many thanks for the reply, yeah it's in miles

lukedukem

I have a cummins in that same body style and I think that there's a gap because the radiator is smaller than mine. I don't have a gap but I have a very thick radiator. Since they used the same bodies for 1500 and 3500 till 2009 I think the difference in engines and radiator size is why there's a gap.  :Twocents:

Luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

JMF

Thanks but I was only referring to as why the metal looks bent

twodko

I think you would notice a definite area of damage. This would
likely have signs of cracked or crinkled or missing paint.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Hard Charger

my 2005 looks like that

no accidents

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.