News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

legenday interiors

Started by mitch64, January 17, 2015, 09:34:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mitch64

Hello everybody. What is up with legendary interiors and shipping? I have a nice 73 charger. I need to buy bucket seat covers, buddy seat cover and rear bench cover. If I get the correct NOS dark green / light metallic green set it cost $1313.00, that includes $124.00 shipping. If I get the same set in 72 dark green only color the price is $780.00, that includes $82.00 shipping. Does not make since to me. I have not called them yet. Just wondering what you all have to say or think about this.

Ghoste

I can't think of any reason but I sure hope they aren't about YOCI (Year One Classic Industries) out on us.  Let us know what they say.

tsmithae

They always have had weird shipping whenever I got anything from them.  I usually go through Dante's as I have always gotten better customer service there and the shipping always seems to make sense.
Check out my full thread and progress here.

http://www.1970chargerregistry.com/mboard/index.php?topic=119.0

Voss

I ordered quite a lot of parts from them recently. New seat covers (front buckets and rear bench), installation kits, arm rest bases and some other stuff. Ended up in $160 in shipping to Arizona, I thought that was a bit expensive even for 4 boxes. From Arizona the boxes will go to Sweden (in a container) for a cost of $150, but that is a 5000 miles travel.  :icon_smile_big:

b5blue

70 Charger bucket and rear seat covers, bucket bottom foams and bucket redo kit......25% off sale on 1/12/15, 58.88 shipping to FL. total= 718.00.  :scratchchin:

jaak

I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not, but I heard after the first of the year, (it was either UPS or FedEx, maybe both) were going to start charging due to space (box size) more than weight?
It could be though that Legendary is calculating shipping due on purchase price rather than actual weight or size, would explain why the shipping rate is more on the more expensive NOS material. Some vendors do that, One vendor I buy body shop consumables from does that, shipping is 15% of final purchase price.

Jason

mitch64

Thanks for the replies. I have not made up my mind yet about what to do.

b5blue

rockitier350

I just order 6k in interior and got free shipping call there and talk with mike saless he will help you out on that 8 think orders over 1k are free shipping.
1968 charger restoration in progress
t56 built by rpm transmission
636 hemi
14-71 stage 2 bds blower
1225hp supercharged
0 gas mileage