News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

unrestored 70 Hemi charger R/T-SE , on ebay

Started by tan top, January 14, 2015, 06:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakey

Quote from: Scaregrabber on January 14, 2015, 10:53:26 PM
Looks nice but I wouldn't trust this seller.

Sheldon

How come?  Have you dealt with this seller before?

myk

He's refering to the seller trying to move the Hemi flood car some time ago...

Shakey

Quote from: myk on January 15, 2015, 09:13:05 AM
He's refering to the seller trying to move the Hemi flood car some time ago...

Gotcha - thanks!

Was doing some catching up this AM reading those threads also

Mytur Binsdirti

tyly

Rare car, but 1 of 3, F8 perhaps.
what I "know" 1 of 16 RT/SE Hemi

Plymouth Superbird 440 six-pack, 4-speed, 15000 miles
Dodge Charger -70 RT/SE Hemi
Dodge Challenger convertible -70 6.4 SRT HEMI

http://tyly.kuvat.fi/

bill440rt

Wow... wow... wow....  :o   :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Green and all, I love it.

I do agree the front suspension looks a little too clean, perhaps it was detailed some years ago?
Looks like the engine was repainted as well, looking thru the K-frame. The bottoms of the oil pans got very little coverage on the assembly line.

Still, what a car.  :drool5:
The seller has 7K+ feedbacks, all positive.  :yesnod:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Sublime/Sixpack

Not my favorite color of interior or exterior, but I don't mind the green on green. Nice car. I'd make space for it.  :thumbs:
1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

bakerhillpins

Quote from: Davtona on January 14, 2015, 07:23:48 PM
Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on January 14, 2015, 06:51:30 PM
Once again, that green interior is a damn shame.

Nothing wrong with a green interior either. I wondered when the usual green bashing would start.   :blahblah:

Leaves more of them for you I guess.   :2thumbs:   Green interior was ugly back then and it still is now.  :eek2: There has to be a reason that green seems to show up as a survivor more often than not.  :scratchchin:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Davtona

Quote from: bakerhillpins on January 16, 2015, 09:01:21 PM
   Green interior was ugly back then and it still is now.  :eek2:

Better to have a Green Hemi than NO Hemi.  :coolgleamA:

bakerhillpins

Quote from: Davtona on January 17, 2015, 12:00:08 AM
Quote from: bakerhillpins on January 16, 2015, 09:01:21 PM
   Green interior was ugly back then and it still is now.  :eek2:

Better to have a Green Hemi than NO Hemi.  :coolgleamA:

Each to their own.  :cheers:  Have to draw the line somewhere and I do at interior color. Hemi or not, no green interior in my garage, no way no how.  Like I said, more for you.   :icon_smile_big:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

charger207

Can anyone confirm this IS a legit Ebay posting and NOT a copycat scam sale?

ACUDANUT

Since the car is diarrhea green, I am not bidding.  Man, I absolutely hate that color and the green interior.  :eek2:

charger207

Quote from: ACUDANUT on January 17, 2015, 12:07:19 PM
Since the car is diarrhea green, I am not bidding.  Man, I absolutely hate that color and the green interior.  :eek2:

I never limed it either. A buddy of mine used to call it "baby-shit green".  Excuse the language please but those who have changed diapers know what he meant!!! 

65post

Where are the Hemi badges on the front fenders?
Previously owned Daytona XX29L9B423239 - f8 - white int. - power windows.

kanadanmajava

Quote from: charger207 on January 17, 2015, 12:48:12 PM
Quote from: ACUDANUT on January 17, 2015, 12:07:19 PM

I never limed it either. A buddy of mine used to call it "baby-shit green".  Excuse the language please but those who have changed diapers know what he meant!!! 

I like green cars and this is no exception. The green interior is nice too. Even though I like green cars I usually end up getting red ones (which is my least favorite car color).

charger207

there are a few who like this green and a few who liked it then!  something about the green makes me think little-old-lady, ya know what I mean?  And that kind took better care of their cars. so, yes, I believe there is a reason a surprising number of the greens survived. it kinda reminds me of the First Gen's legacy.  You either love em or hate em...no in between!! 

fc7_plumcrazy

Quote from: charger207 on January 17, 2015, 11:29:00 AM
Can anyone confirm this IS a legit Ebay posting and NOT a copycat scam sale?

car is real as the ebay seller.

Saw the car when I was in AZ in 2014

Carsten

jww426

Of corse I dig green.
Yet I believe this 70 RT could be interesting by sticking on a sticker with green leaves, one that says: "Hybrid."
It will confuse all the dreaded Prius drivers.
JWWIV