News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Collection of 140+ cars

Started by chargerman69, January 04, 2015, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerman69

Talk about living the dream,
Just hand over the keys to the place ill take care of them :icon_smile_big:
Wish there was a collection like this near me it wood be first place i wood want to have a job at

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/scottsdale/2014/12/09/arizona-car-collection-ron-pratte-barrett-jackson-auction/20107395/

skip68

Wow.   Can you imagine having that kind of money?   Most of us are just happy to have 1 nice classic car.     :drool5: 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

myk

Quote from: skip68 on January 04, 2015, 07:47:29 PM
Wow.   Can you imagine having that kind of money?   Most of us are just happy to have 1 nice classic car.     :drool5:  

If I could start up a dream roster of cars it'd be incredible.  But...

I would contend that those of us with fewer cars to enjoy have the unique opportunity to love them more truly and deeper than the barn/warehouse/museum collections.  When you have that many I would imagine that the cars start becoming nothing more than names or numbers on an inventory sheet.  When I walk outside and take a look at my lonely Charger waiting for me to jump in I know I only have one choice, but I also know I don't need another one anyway because I have all I need right there...

larmstrong11

Very well put, owning many dream cars would be fun. But putting your all into a charger is very rewarding

500Jon

You only really need two Cars.

One to smoke around in and one to polish and admire!
Thats why most men have a wife and a lover...
(or is that most women have a lover and a husband)?

Anyways more than two cars and you've got too many!!!

Most rich guys in England with Ferrari collections say its totally Naff!
They only buy them to stop someone else having them... :slap: :slap: :slap:

When you have more cars than friends you are overdoing it methinks??? :pity:
IF A JOB's WORTH DOING, ITS WORTH DOING WELL, RIP DAD.
4-SPEED, 1969 Charger-500 is the most Coolio car in the World!