News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ghetto guages

Started by 1974dodgecharger, January 09, 2015, 06:31:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparnation74

Quote from: Drache on January 10, 2015, 12:29:41 AM
Who cares what his car looks like or how he did the work. At least he's enjoying HIS car HIS way and it's not sitting in some garage or a field somewhere.  :2thumbs:
Could not agree more :2thumbs:

1974dodgecharger

just a heads up guys im not offended one bit, lol trust me......on this.....

we all criticism each others cars heck that's why we post ebay links right?  :icon_smile_big: so we can mock the seller? ;D

im glad you have not found my for sale yet on my car....I think it would be funny.  :rofl:

Dino

Any visibility issues with the gauges on the pillar?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Cooter

Quote from: Patronus on January 12, 2015, 11:04:40 PM
You wanna use lag-bolts to attach your hood scoop? - go right ahead. Ya want some gauges on the A pillar, do it. Or maybe you just leave the wheel-wells over sprayed just like the leaf springs? Hey, we all got our limitations... Why not complete the look with a 2x6 douglas-fir spoiler?  :shruggy:

But!!! Do NOT. I REPEAT, DO NOT  put a cowl hood on it, a DELCO 1 wire alt, or paint it orange with a few decals, or a 'Go Wing'..... Might hafta call a meeting of the "stupid decisions" committee on those. But John's mods??
F'n Sweet dude. So when is the monster tac goin in?
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: Cooter on January 13, 2015, 10:49:55 PM
You wanna use lag-bolts to attach your hood scoop? - go right ahead. Ya want some gauges on the A pillar, do it. Or maybe you just leave the wheel-wells over sprayed just like the leaf springs? Hey, we all got our limitations... Why not complete the look with a 2x6 douglas-fir spoiler?  :shruggy:

But!!! Do NOT. I REPEAT, DO NOT  put a cowl hood on it, a DELCO 1 wire alt, or paint it orange with a few decals, or a 'Go Wing'..... Might hafta call a meeting of the "stupid decisions" committee on those. But John's mods??

lmao.... :icon_smile_big: :rofl:

1974dodgecharger

You wanna use lag-bolts to attach your hood scoop? - go right ahead. Ya want some gauges on the A pillar, do it. Or maybe you just leave the wheel-wells over sprayed just like the leaf springs? Hey, we all got our limitations... Why not complete the look with a 2x6 douglas-fir spoiler?  :shruggy:

whats that?  Im using stainless steel bolts with fender washers actually A total of 5 sets 2 in rear and 3 in front.....hope it holds, no IT WILL HOLD  ;D

hatersaurusrex

I found a sweet tic-tock tach for when you're ready
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

1974dodgecharger

my car don't go up to 10k rpms  :icon_smile_big:

It will do 6k....I wont go further  :angel:

Ghoste

Quote from: Cooter on January 13, 2015, 10:49:55 PM

Or a Hemi.

John_Kunkel

If I was gonna install pillar-mounted gauges I'd rather put in auxiliary gauges (like trans temp, oil temp, fuel pressure, etc) rather than replacing the factory gauges. At any rate, better than hanging them under the dash IMHO.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Ryan.C

Quote from: Lighthorseman on January 11, 2015, 10:01:45 PM

"Ghetto" or not, that's a Charger that would make me stop in mid-conversation just to watch it cruise by.   :2thumbs:

love the car!
There are few problems in life that cannot be solved with C-4.

69wannabe

Car looks great dude!!!  :2thumbs:

472 R/T SE

My wife has gauges on the pillar in her truck from the factory.

Note to self, don't post in progress pix @ DC.com.

So, does 74 post disparaging comments in other people's mod threads?  I'm not going through all his posts, hoping there's a consensus. 

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on January 20, 2015, 12:07:56 AM
My wife has gauges on the pillar in her truck from the factory.

Note to self, don't post in progress pix @ DC.com.

So, does 74 post disparaging comments in other people's mod threads?  I'm not going through all his posts, hoping there's a consensus. 

UHH....nope, lmao.....you know how we roll here at DC.com....I do post funny to some neg. comments when someone posts up a car for sale such as the HEMI 66 charger guy wants 30k for.   :icon_smile_big: