News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking for High Resolution Ads

Started by Drache, January 07, 2015, 01:01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

Looking for High Resolution ads of car parts from the 60s and 70s. I've got a bunch of the Mopar Car ads so I'm now looking for other old car ads. Post them up!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Stegs

Quote from: Drache on January 07, 2015, 01:01:35 AM
Looking for High Resolution ads of car parts from the 60s and 70s. I've got a bunch of the Mopar Car ads so I'm now looking for other old car ads. Post them up!

if your looking for prints to hang on your wall, i know classic industries sells prints, i think they can be framed.

i dont know if thats what your looking for, but i thought i would mention it just in case

Drache

Quote from: Stegs on January 07, 2015, 07:22:35 AM
Quote from: Drache on January 07, 2015, 01:01:35 AM

if your looking for prints to hang on your wall, i know classic industries sells prints, i think they can be framed.

i dont know if thats what your looking for, but i thought i would mention it just in case

not looking to print them out
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

el dub

entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

el dub

here you go   :cheers:

el dub

Ghoste

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

DC_1

I framed a few old Charger ads I had laying around and then hung them in my office. Now I'd like to pick up a few more.

Stegs

Quote from: DC_1 on January 12, 2015, 10:55:15 AM
I framed a few old Charger ads I had laying around and then hung them in my office. Now I'd like to pick up a few more.

classic industries sells those...

el dub

el dub

el dub

, :cheers:

el dub

:cheers:

el dub

el dub

dual fours

Well this is the forth time I tried to Reply here, "size to big (it was resized to 200 KB's) :mad:, already have a file with that name" :brickwall:.
I'll try it one more time. I have found it to be hard to find Mopars in advertisement in the old Rag's of the 60's and 70's then when you do there mostly in Black and White. The feature cars were in Black and White sometimes and then you had to look at cars in that awful green color :eek2:. So here's what I dug up for now, you say that you are looking for other Makes and Models, we'll see what produces.

1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

dual fours

Ha Ha Ha, when was the last time something like this happen?
Use Clearasil ® and eliminate your bad skin problems and use a Mopar to eliminate the other problems you may run in to on the street or the Strip.
1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

dual fours

Not my Grandmother, but a wise one, drives a Mopar :yesnod:.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

Ghoste

Is that the same woman who did the Little Old Lady From Pasadena photos with Jan and Dean?

dual fours

Quote from: Ghoste on January 17, 2015, 09:43:59 AM
Is that the same woman who did the Little Old Lady From Pasadena photos with Jan and Dean?
I can't say, and don't know (Reply #19). I wonder how much the Advertiser's paid her back in the day? Bet nothing what the Celebrities get now a days. Geez just think what her age would be now.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

el dub

Ghoste

DC_1