News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

On the receiving end

Started by 451-74Charger, September 09, 2015, 02:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

451-74Charger

I had been waxing one of my cars and came in for a shower, when there was a knock at the door.
The wife answered it an called down to me to come up. There was this guy and his family asking if I was interested in selling one of my Pontiac Trans-ams.
I guess i now know it feels for people to blindly knock and ask if a car is for sale.

myk

I hope you answered the door with nothing on, seeing how you were just in the shower and all..

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: 451-74Charger on September 09, 2015, 02:52:06 PM
I had been waxing one of my cars and came in for a shower, when there was a knock at the door.
The wife answered it an called down to me to come up. There was this guy and his family asking if I was interested in selling one of my Pontiac Trans-ams.
I guess i now know it feels for people to blindly knock and ask if a car is for sale.

By chance, is this you?

el dub

no that's joe biden, Osama's buddy :icon_smile_big:
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

myk

Well he doesn't get my vote but he's got good taste in cars...

451-74Charger

Quote from: myk on September 09, 2015, 03:13:43 PM
I hope you answered the door with nothing on, seeing how you were just in the shower and all..

I got dressed first, didn't want to scare the neighbors

6spd68

Most important questions: Did you end up selling?  Did they even ballpark your price?  Pics of the Trans-Am?

When I first bought the 72 Cutlass I had last summer, I'd be over at friends places, and people would do the exact same thing while it was parked out front.  :lol:
Every great legend has it's humble beginning.
Project 668:
1968 Dodge Charger (318 Car)
Projected Driveline:
383 with mild stroke
Carb intake w/Holley 750 VS

6-Speed Dodge Viper Transmission

Fully rebuilt Dana-60 w/Motive gears. 3.55 Posi, Yukon axles.

Finished in triple black. 

ETA: "Some velvet morning, when I'm straight..."