News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Crazy jumps on Youtube

Started by jaak, December 28, 2014, 02:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaak

First I want to say this is stupid and irresponsible. That being said, I laughed so hard watching this, it's some funny shite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3eBdgeDfiE

Jason

Aero426

marshallfry01

Damn!! He got some air in that blue car! It looked like fun to me though.  :smilielol: Hey, at least it wasn't a charger painted orange! :rofl:
1969 Charger 383/auto
1969 Charger R/T 440/auto (waiting to be restored)
1972 Chevelle SS clone 383 sbc
1959 Chevy Apache short bed stepside
1968 Charger (glorified parts car)
Yes, I know I have too many cars. My wife reminds me daily.

JB400

Take a gander at the red car at the beginning.  It is a Charger 2.2l

Mike DC

:Twocents:   

Stupid?  Yeah.  But so are lots of fun things. 

Pretty much anything you can do with a car besides transportation is stupid according to some people. 

jaak

Here's another one... a '70 Buick Skylark, Painted Orange, named "Uncle Slam".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6XsXmztiD4

Jason

Kern Dog

The Buick actually did quite well. The balance seemed right, the speed of the car and angle of the ramp were figured right too. Impressive.

fc7_plumcrazy

at least they seemed to have fun

Kern Dog

That stuff is fun. In 1998-1999 I made a home movie with stunts and car jumps. I had a 74 Dart Sport jump car that I took 12 feet in the air. 6 jumps with that car before it was done. I jumped a 75 Dart 4 door, a 78 Celica, my brother jumped a 92 Geo. We wrecked a few cars that were donated for the movie. I love that shit.

jaak

Quote from: Kern Dog on December 30, 2014, 09:01:46 PM
That stuff is fun. In 1998-1999 I made a home movie with stunts and car jumps. I had a 74 Dart Sport jump car that I took 12 feet in the air. 6 jumps with that car before it was done. I jumped a 75 Dart 4 door, a 78 Celica, my brother jumped a 92 Geo. We wrecked a few cars that were donated for the movie. I love that shit.

You need to post some videos of it, would love to see it.

Jason

chargerman69

My family has a video they did called jump vs pool if anyone remenber seeing it on the news and jay leno 2 years ago