News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Highway racing...

Started by 1974dodgecharger, December 26, 2014, 06:58:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1974dodgecharger

What is this new thing going on with highway racing? I guess its not new but the past month everyone on the highway wants to do a roll off with me and i just smirk at them and they honk their horn and off they go.....i didnt agree to anything just a smirk.

Some 88 camaro yesterday thought he was racing me his buddies counts with 3 fingers and honks and off he goes in a fckin major traffic conjested as hell here in phoenix on the 60 west.  Wow really dude i was hitting 80mph already and i was going slow since everyone was hitting 90 Christmas Eve.

Ghoste

They've seen too many movies I suppose?

Cooter

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

1974dodgecharger

Damn movies and youtube....seriously traffic was hell when this happened there was a car in front of me one car length and expected me to race? I dont even street race, a burn out yes.  Very dangerous game they play......

Ghoste

Cooter nails it too.  There are soooooo many self vidoes of stupidity and their followers cannot wait to add their own legacy to them.

draftingmonkey

Ad Discovery channels "Street Outlaws" to the mix of media that glorify the stupidity of street racing.

skip68

I have to agree with cooter 100%   YouTube is the ultimate tool that makes anyone a movie star.    :rotz:   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

myk

As long as there are vehicles who can stir the soul and the seat of pants we'll have the stupidity of street racing, and it's far more prevalent than we'd like to think.  I need to stop adding to the stupidity as well...

Ghoste

Except a lot of the idiots involved aren't even in a performance car and also a lot of the times the people they are racing don't even know they are in a race.