News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Repro interior A pillar plastics

Started by 66FBCharger, December 24, 2014, 07:48:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

66FBCharger

Has anyone bought these? How is the quality and fit compared to the originals? I am looking to buy a set for my '70 RR. My originals have the tab broken off like probably most people's.
Am I correct in saying Tony's is the company who is reproducing these? I like to buy from the people who reproduce parts. The parts are usually cheaper than buying from someone who gets them from the manufacturer and marks them up.
'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body

fy469rtse

Yes Tony's the one doing them ,
Have bought a set , yes good fit quality etc, plastic is more plyable then my old ones , but that just shows how old and brittle originals have got,
Grains a good match, I think they fitted better then the old ones

Charger-Bodie

They must have improved them then, cause I tried a set a couple years ago and they were not good. They were too small in every way. Plus they didn't have the hook to slide under the upper dash either, so they weren't tight like original ones.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

moparnation74

I have a bunch of original sets without broken tabs in black, tan, and green.  Pm me if interested in a pair.