News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Birds on Fat N Furious- Monday 7/21

Started by NHCharger, July 21, 2014, 07:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NHCharger

Yeah I know is another Ass Monkey Garage knock off but they're supposed to have a couple of Superbirds on the show tonight. It's on the discovery channel
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

RallyeMike

Even TWO Superbirds can't save that one.  :eyes:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Guns N Rotors

The owner of the shop, Tom Christmas is a buddy of mine.

They are great guys having the time of their lives. :cheers:
"Only the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighting aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be."

nvrbdn

ive been watching. lots of nice cars going through that shop. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

lukedukem

Quote from: Guns N Rotors on July 22, 2014, 11:39:58 AM
The owner of the shop, Tom Christmas is a buddy of mine.

They are great guys having the time of their lives. :cheers:

where can i watch replay online. besides facebook

luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

FlatbackFanatic

I watch the show, nice cars and they're funny also. I laughed my ass off last night when they put a harness on the one guy and  lifted him up with the engine hoist into
the engine bay to get a part that no one could reach. :smilielol:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

NHCharger

At 5'6", 160 lbs. I still have trouble wrenching on my car in tight places. There is no one in that shop under 250, love to see them work on a Civic.
30k to replace a worn 440 with a stroked 440 including headers and new exhaust?
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Indygenerallee

What I cant figure out is why in the heck would you have a shop that big and work on those kinds of cars and not have a SINGLE lift anywhere??  :shruggy:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Charger-Bodie

What do you mean? They had the bird on a hoist for the exhaust.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Indygenerallee

Did not watch that episode, all times I have watched it (sporadically!) they were rolling around on the floor  :lol: I would have thought they surely would have had a lift!!
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

ACUDANUT

Those guys won't see 60 at their weight...Then again, I might not either. I'm 250 lbs  :brickwall:

rt green

i'd love to have a job like that. sure would beat where i'm at.
third string oil changer

BananaDan

I've seen a few episodes and they have a lift for sure.  They used it to put a new trans into the Chevelle SS recently.  I like the show.  The guys are kind of dopey but I love the cars in the show and I like that each project is geared around speed.  Most customers come in saying I want my 12s car to be a 10s car, or I want a Mustang that does 0-100mph in 13.5 seconds.  Very open-ended requests and they leave the solutions up to the guys in the shop.  But I agree, I don't know how they get around in those cars.  Did you see when two of them took out a 65? Vette for a drive?  Damn they squeezed those guys in that car.  And forget 250.  I'm a big guy and those guys are all 350-400lbs easy. 

The owner calls the biggest dude his personal trans jack.  The guy picks up transmissions and lifts them into place and holds them there while the other guys bolt them in, no jack used. 
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

Guns N Rotors

The guy your talking about is Steve McGranahan.

He has a bunch of YouTube videos as the "Worlds Strongest Redneck".

That's how these guys got discovered.
"Only the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighting aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be."

nvrbdn

yep yep yep, how about when he was trying to get into the t-bird at the track. ha ha i thought they were gona have to push on him to help him get in. they can squeze into some small places. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

charger_fan_4ever

Im a little late just caught a repeat the other night. If im not mistaken i believe its a members bird.