News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WIW a 23 spline A833 used trans?

Started by cavemanno1, December 12, 2014, 02:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavemanno1

It's 23 spline and just have the trans with shift mount plate and rods.Haven't seen any pictures of it but the seller is creditable.He asked me to make an offer on it and he nor i know how much it's worth.He took it to a tranny shop and they said it's good,only have surface rust on it,he said!

How much should i offer him?If i buy that trans how much would it cost to collect all the parts to have a 4 speed convertion for my car?

Is it better to go to Brewers performance and just get a 4 speed conversion kit from them?They start at 4k and they send it out in two weeks.Which is the cheaper way to go?
Also does anyone know if Brewers use date correct trans?Unfortunately in order to register my car here(Hungary)the drivetrain has to be numbers matching or date correct!

Thanks,

Peter

rt green

offer 300 bucks.  if it is deemed good. its not an 18 spline, and you still have to get all the other stuff.
third string oil changer