News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any members from Oregon? ---------------------

Started by skip68, December 10, 2014, 07:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

skip68

:scratchchin:   Umm, no.   :nana:  
We're looking at properties in southern Oregon (grants pass area)  
Might be close enough to visit you and wipe out your fridge.    :2thumbs:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

RECHRGD

We lived on five acres near Grants Pass from '73 to '81.  Lots of fog in the winter.......
13.53 @ 105.32

ws23rt

I live in Hillsboro.  Been here for 50 years.  Used to be lots of big farms around here but with five Intel campuses things have changed a bit.
The grants pass area seems like a great place to live I heard they think of that area as the (state of Jefferson ?)  Something like that. It's in that space between Sacramento and Salem and their are many that don't care for Oregon or California.:shruggy:

Dans 68

I know Bull does. I can't believe he'd pass up this thread to add to his post total...he must be having dinner....  ;)
Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

skip68

I forgot that Bull lived there.    Oh crap.    :rotz:   
I bet that's what he'll be saying if he sees this thread.     :rofl:

twodko

Quote from: skip68 on December 10, 2014, 09:55:07 PM
:scratchchin:   Umm, no.   :nana:  
We're looking at properties in southern Oregon (grants pass area)  
Might be close enough to visit you and wipe out your fridge.    :2thumbs:
e

Anytime Chuck and Lisa.
I'll just stick to fruit of the vine Chardonnay style.

I've been looking through Zillow at properties in south central
Oregon. Plenty of wet weather but plenty dry too. Real seasons
and far enough away from the PRK.

mrsskip68

RallyeMike

That is a great area. I've been looking at it too though I'm a few years from doing anything about it. I've been through there many times and my 57 Coronet lived their when new.

Bull, Nwcharger, C-stripes, and Djcarguy come to mind at Oregoonians  :lol:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Dans 68

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

twodko

mrsskip68

draftingmonkey

Quote from: ws23rt on December 10, 2014, 10:28:05 PM..I heard they think of that area as the (state of Jefferson ?)
This what you talking about?

Grants Pass is the birthplace of Dutch Bros Coffee.  A number of years back had car issues and a local HAM out of Grants Pass stopped, called another HAM who contacted AAA for me to get a tow truck out.  He waited with me until the truck showed up.  Was driving a 'stang at the time and was towed to the local Ford dealer. Took them 30 minutes to replace the clogged fuel filter and because I had paid for an hour they used the rest of the time to give me a tune up. Surprisingly nice folks all around.  Could have been painful as I was just passing through on the way from southern PRK (LOL) to visit home in Spokane via family in the Portland/Vancouver area.
It is a pretty area but remember since they are located in the Cascades they do get real winter with snow, ice and all the other fun stuff. If you want it a little warmer go a bit further up I-5 to Eugene and you will be in the Willamette Valley, runs all the way to Portland. You could also check out coastal Oregon along Hwy 1, real pretty country.