News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

We are confirmed for July 22nd at Kent, WA-Charger Meet

Started by triple_green, March 23, 2006, 11:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myrtle

Anyone going tot he mopar car sow in Bellevue this weekend?
THE REAL FAST AND THE REAL FURIOUS

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

SeattleCharger

Yup.   Hope we have some half way decent weather, but I'm going rain or shine.   :icon_smile_cool:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

472 R/T SE

Dallas Speed Shop has stepped up to the plate again this year and will be supplying the raffle goodeees.   The past few years DD has been supplying the stuff for free. 

Jerry J. @ Dallas Dodge always steps up to the plate, THANKS Jerry!

Give the guys a call at the Dallas Speed Shop and tell them the dude in the wheelchair from Wa. sent you.   :wave:

http://www.mydodgeparts.com/

triple_green

Hi Mike,

That stuff is fantastic!! Who do we thank?

3X
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

Corellian Corvette

I would love to attend - i'm patiently waiting for my '68 to arrive!

Do I need to sign-up anywhere or can I just come?

8WHEELER

Come one come all, it is totally informal, come and have a great time, if it works out you might follow me there.
It can be hard to find the first time, maybe we can hook up?

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

TK73

Anybody going from the North end I could catch a ride with??  Charger has "issues", gotta find a good therapist...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

rare69

looks like I'm gonna miss another charger meet, my wife had bought tickets for the northwest nationals in Seattle. and it just happens to be Friday,Saturday and sunday. and i can only go on Saturday. maybe the first time i get to meet all of you i will actually be driving my car. will one of you please post pics of the meet.thanks!

triple_green

We are less than 3 miles from the NW Nationals at Pacific Raceways. Stop on by.

3X

SeattleCharger

Wow, I just heard it is supposed to be ninety degrees this weekend.   And it gets hot up on the Kent hilltop there.     See you guys there. 

:drive:

SeattleCharger

What are the approximate hours of the meet?   Thanks. Nate    :icon_smile_cool:

triple_green

bull

How do you get from the church to Layson's? I'd like to grab a locking gas cap while I'm up there.

bull

I figured it out. Layson's recently moved and Mapquest wanted nothing to do with the information I gave it. I finally eliminated the business name and it worked. From Portland it comes quite a ways before Kent so I'll probably stop there first. I'll bring a locking gas cap to the show in lieu of a complete '68 Charger. :-\

Layson's Restorations
3107 106th St. South
Lakewood, WA 98499

Corellian Corvette

Just wanted to say THANKS for putting this together! Even though I was only there for a short time it was great to see all the cars and really nice to meet some new folks. Hopefully next time I can actually bring my Charger instead of having to park the Buick off in the corner :)

Thanks again!

RECHRGD

Wish I could have made it this year.  Just couldn't work out the time.  Anybody got some pictures??
13.53 @ 105.32

squeakfinder

Yeah pictures would be nice. I would have like to have gone to it. Hopefully next year it'll work out for more of us.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

slamooo

O0 Mark Thanks for setting this up it was great!!!
Mike thanks for getting the raffle prizes.
It was nice to meet Troy and put a face with the site.
Bull, tell your wife thanks for watching my kids some times while they played with yours. Hope to see you all next year.

Carl

bull

Quote from: slamooo on July 23, 2006, 01:09:35 PM
O0 Mark Thanks for setting this up it was great!!!
Mike thanks for getting the raffle prizes.
It was nice to meet Troy and put a face with the site.
Bull, tell your wife thanks for watching my kids some times while they played with yours. Hope to see you all next year.

Carl

No problem. Other than it being hotter than #@*&% I had a great time. Cool meeting/seeing all you guys, even our fearless leader Troy. Anyone get any pictures of the Troy sighting?

SeattleCharger

RECHRGD

13.53 @ 105.32

squeakfinder

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

SeattleCharger

Quote from: RECHRGD on July 23, 2006, 03:31:04 PM
So RallyMike must have showed up.

Yup, we got to meet him.   Thanks for reminding me to say who's car that is, forgot to give credit, you should have heard his car start up and peel around the parking lot when he drove out of there,  sounded awesome.