News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anybody looking for a Ford Charger?

Started by 1974dodgecharger, December 07, 2014, 07:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keith88

1969 Charger  Orange /black top  (1989) 360 engine stock with added xtreme comp cam and a 4 bbl  , 904 trans/shift kit , 8-1/4 rear.. with general lee accents.

thereverend

2011 ram
'68 charger

www.firstlutheranmch.com

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Ghoste

E bay sellers aren't necessarily car fans I suppose. :lol:
Also opens up the search filters to more buyers.

bill440rt

The auction title has since been changed to Dodge. However, in the auction description is still reads Ford.

He has a bunch of diecasts up on eBay. To save time a seller can click on a "Sell Similar" button when posting. My thoughts are he was probably posting a bunch one after the other and just never changed the word Ford in the title. Just trying to explore all possibilities and give him the benefit of doubt.
Or he could very well be a dumb ass.  :lol:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

b5blue

1974dodgecharger

VegasCharger

This topic was confusing to me until Bill summed it up. Nowhere does it say "Ford" on the listing now.

Thanks Bill :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Ghoste

You're right, he cleaned up the description too.  Nothing to see here folks, keep moving along.

b5blue

His 14 year old daughter helped with his eBay listings.