News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 R/t 4 Speed Charger progress. Closing in on the end of the resto! Video.

Started by Charger-Bodie, November 30, 2014, 03:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Challenger340 on June 09, 2015, 06:02:01 PM
yep... absolutely fantastic job there Brian, you are a very talented guy  :2thumbs:

Any details on the 472 Crate Engine ? From Mopar ?

It's a Mopar crate, but it's one of the good one. Built by Stanton racing engines. Runs very nice.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Aussie R/T

Just checking your work on the charger.Car really came up a treat.Do you still have this car and do you have others.I would like to know your job as the car turned out very sweet.Sorry I didn't come along sooner.

Charger-Bodie

Thanks for the compliment Aussie!

As for you question of what is my job. Collision repair and restoration is what I do . I own a shop with my cousin, where just the two of us do all the work. I learned the skill from my Dad. He had a shop that I pretty much grew up in. His shop burned down , but I kept doing body work.

As for still having the car? Yes I still do, but I have a deal brewing to sell it. I'm going to really miss it.

I also have a 68 Charger R/t ,so I won't be without anyway. And eventually I want do build a General Lee with my son .
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

Charger-Bodie

The car is officially sold..... Loaded onto the truck just a few minutes ago. It will always be among my favorites. Having a lot of mixed feelings right now. Back to only one charger again.  :'(

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Steve P.

Damn it and congrats... Just think, now you have money and room to start another!!!!!  :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

PlainfieldCharger

Quote from: Charger-Bodie on August 16, 2015, 10:28:46 PM
The car is officially sold..... Loaded onto the truck just a few minutes ago. It will always be among my favorites. Having a lot of mixed feelings right now. Back to only one charger again.  :'(
How many Mopars have you brought back to life? Must be difficult to sell any of them... :P     Once I put that kind of time into something Its is really hard to let it go... :Twocents:

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: PlainfieldCharger on August 17, 2015, 07:06:45 AM
How many Mopars have you brought back to life? Must be difficult to sell any of them... :P     Once I put that kind of time into something Its is really hard to let it go... :Twocents:

It's not easy to let them go. As for the work and time part. Honestly, I really enjoy that part the most. It's my catch and release program. A buddy of mine say hey, look at it this way,there are that many more nice cars roaming around now.

The car was a dream come true. And now it will make other dreams come true .

It will be a while but next I'd like to build a General Lee . My son is six and when he is ten or twelve..........

VegasCharger

Congrats Brian :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

You had a lot of sweat into that Charger but with passion.

Good luck on the next one. :cheers:

Charger-Bodie

I'm going to be keeping my eyes peeled for a decent deal on a 68-69 to eventually build a GL.

djcarguy

You do some awsum builds,even this'' green ''one looked really great..

Any ideas bout doing another Daytona or radical Daytona monster??

4 ta 6 years an 1o yrs till son is old enough to drive a generl lee?  time to build a Daytona? :2thumbs: :cheers:

Charger-Bodie

Probably won't do another Daytona for my self. I'm not sure what the future holds as far as car builds go....... We will just have to wait and see.