News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Drumm brakes upgrade!

Started by cavemanno1, November 29, 2014, 06:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavemanno1

Has anyone used this product or heard about them?

Says half the cost of the disc brake convertion!Sounds and looks good!

Edit: http://www.musclecarbrakes.com/bib6572charger.html

I thought i did post the link but it looks like it have forgotten it,sorry!It was 1am and my 18 months old boy just woke up!

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Mopar Nut

Quote from: cavemanno1 on November 29, 2014, 06:29:50 PM

I don't see anything either.  :scope:
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

cavemanno1

Quote from: Mopar Nut on November 29, 2014, 10:01:56 PM
Quote from: cavemanno1 on November 29, 2014, 06:29:50 PM

I don't see anything either.  :scope:

Need to look harder :pity:

http://www.musclecarbrakes.com/bib6572charger.html

hawkeye

I would have liked to see these brakes compared to the standard (disco-tech) disc brake upgrade.  I think you could put the Mopar brakes on for about half of their price.

Charger-Bodie

Have their stuff on my 69 Charger R/t . Stops really well.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

HPP

If you insist on keeping 4 wheel drums, then these are probably a good addition.

If you want an over the counter, everything included disc conversion, then these are loads less expensive.

If your willing to walk salvage yards and round up the pieces, you can convert to discs for about the same cost.

cavemanno1

Mopar Nut

I almost used those kits and would have until I found a good deal on disc's.  :2thumbs:
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."