News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bullitt Charger or General Lee?

Started by RT DAVE, March 23, 2006, 11:12:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Charger is Cooler?  The Bullitt Charger or General Lee?  

Bullitt Charger
86 (65.6%)
General Lee
45 (34.4%)

Total Members Voted: 131

TheGhost

Quote from: RD on March 23, 2006, 03:31:36 PM
Quote...and by 1971 a new and ugly Charger ended the era for good.

WTF!!!!!!!!! That Frankel guy can kiss my ass.  Betcha he doesnt own a charger the f***head..... grrrrrrrrrrrr  :flame: :flame:

Bah.  What does he know?  The 71 Chargers were the best looking. ;D
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Crazy Larry

Quote from: RD on March 25, 2006, 12:44:37 AM
Quote from: Burnt70R/T on March 24, 2006, 05:19:48 PM

RD- Steve Queen's movies may have been manly, but Bullitt is one of the most boring movies to ever hit the big screen. You have to admit?

for real!!!!!!!!!!! lol, you know i said that in jest right? hehehe

I used to agree with you guys a few years back, until I re-visited the movie without skipping ahead to the chase scene. It actually plays out like an episode of NYPD Blue. It's not the greatest of films but its not "Gone With The Wind", which is the most boring movie ever to hit the big screen (3 hours and 50 minutes long, so long you'd be begging for an honor killing half way through the movie).

Johnny Charger

General Lee, no doubt about it  :2thumbs: :drive: .

Quote from: THE COLONEL on March 23, 2006, 09:30:06 PM
I had to vote for the General Lee, just because that's what I grew up with.  Bullitt is an awesome movie, and I love the Charger, but it was 8 years before my time, and the General Lee was what got me started on cars.

I agree 100% with EVERYTHING you said there Jason  :2thumbs:.
Tired Of Working For Someone Else ? Would You Like To Work For Yourself From Home Instead ? Then Check Out This Website ...
www.totalfreedomforyou.com

MassCharger73

I COULD be biased but I think the 3rd Gens are the best looking. :icon_smile_approve:
1973 Charger

Khyron

sorry. I also voted GL, Though I don't have plans to ever clone my car. I just love the ol girl. As stated before, it is the car that got me into my Love of Mopars.

However, If I were to Clone A Charger. First, it wouldn't be the one I own now, Second, It would be the Blade Charger hands down.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

rt green

bullit. genral lee is cool, but bullit is bad ass!! there is a difference
third string oil changer

Dave68RT

'68 Charger R/T

CaptMarvel

While I prefer the Bullitt Charger, the General had a certain style that was very likable too, just different (kind of the good car vs the bad car thing) I would choose Peter Fondas yellow Crazy Larry Charger over them both though...THAT'S the Charger that I have to point to & blame for making me a Charger nut, of course I'm "old school" apparently, I love the loud colors, racing stripe & slot mags, (NOT BIG BLING WHEELS!) man, give me those old slot mags that were on everything when I was in high school! Everything used to be primer gray & have a slight rake to it, ah, what times. :icon_smile_tongue:

tan top

Quote from: CaptMarvel on March 30, 2006, 10:41:20 AM
While I prefer the Bullitt Charger, the General had a certain style that was very likable too, just different (kind of the good car vs the bad car thing) I would choose Peter Fondas yellow Crazy Larry Charger over them both though...THAT'S the Charger that I have to point to & blame for making me a Charger nut, of course I'm "old school" apparently, I love the loud colors, racing stripe & slot mags, (NOT BIG BLING WHEELS!) man, give me those old slot mags that were on everything when I was in high school! Everything used to be primer gray & have a slight rake to it, ah, what times. :icon_smile_tongue:
                  me too !       i could not agree more ,    slot mags ,high impact colors,   old school baby    :thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Khyron

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm......... slot rims  :icon_smile_big:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Khyron on March 30, 2006, 04:31:12 PM
MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm......... slot rims  :icon_smile_big:

No doubt, slots, ya.   I had a set of em I put onto three different old cars, would just put the other rims back on the car when I sold it and keep my slots for my next car.    15 x 8.5 rear with 295/50's on em, and for the front 14x7 with 235/60's.   They looked cool. 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.