News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I guess this is common even in a different country

Started by TruckDriver, November 22, 2014, 08:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

I saw this in the group on Facebook called "Only Abandoned and Neglected Vehicles". I'm like wow...
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

polywideblock

that looks like what would be sold to us(aussies) on ebay etc as a good runner  :yesnod:  bet it hasn't been here longer than a couple of years

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Mopar Nut

Quote from: polywideblock on November 22, 2014, 08:29:50 PM
that looks like what would be sold to us(aussies) on ebay etc as a good runner  :yesnod: 
and pay $40,000    ;)
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Ghoste

kab69440

"Did nothing with it"?  Quite the polar opposite, friend. The car's patina has been enhanced immeasurably.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

polywideblock

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

charger Downunder

A big turn off for me when you post a picture of a restored car and rave on about other car prices. Its been for sale for a long time.
[/quote]

JB400

Looks like we should quit complaining about the new grilles warping.  This original one hasn't held up too well.

myk

fy469rtse

You haven't been reading have you Myk,  :lol:
They come with pre warped ageing , just so they don't look out of place