News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Motorweek review: 1985 Dodge Shelby Charger

Started by Mytur Binsdirti, November 20, 2014, 08:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ws23rt

That Charger is awesome. :lol:  It must be rare as well cause I never see them at shows or on the street. :shruggy:
BTW my 09 srt challenger gets 24mpg at 75mph. :nana:

stripedelete

Ghoste

wingcar

An old girl friend from a past life had a red 1985 Shelby Charger.  We updated it with a larger after market wing type rear spoiler and a "Knight Rider" bank of scanning red lights behind the grille.  (Yes, I explained to her about never using the lights on the highway).  She liked to show it at local Mopar car shows, where she won her share of metal and plastic.  Have to admit it was a fun car for the time...considering what Detroit was offering during that time.
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

TruckDriver

Quote from: ws23rt on November 20, 2014, 08:35:12 PM
That Charger is awesome. :lol:  It must be rare as well cause I never see them at shows or on the street. :shruggy:

Actually, you do here. There is a guy that got a custom blue one that he drives daily in the summer. The car is mint. I know he shows it as well.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

JPM

Hi ! Hi ! I didn't know that Carroll was involved in queer project !  :lol:
In rust, I trust...

Ghoste

He was pals with Iaccoca so he did a lot of stuff for Mopar for a short time there.