News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Trunk space question

Started by AmyF, November 19, 2014, 10:00:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmyF

Do you guys think I could feasibily pack two Queen split boxsprings in my charger?   The back seats fold down and the trunk looks large enough for them to fit "mostly " inside with maybe a tiedown or two. :think:

moparnation74

JB400

I would have to agree.  Probably be best to ask a friend with a pickup to help you

stripedelete

Daytona R/T SE

gsniegow

I would rent a truck from Home Depot.  It's $19.99 for the first 75 minutes by me.  I'd much rather pay $20 than try to cram it in my car or strap it to my roof. 

wingcar

I know two full sized bodies will fit....I mean I hear they will fit....... :angel:
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

AmyF

Lol.   The trunk space is great, especially with the seats folding down.  The one day I fit a large toddler kitchen play set, car seat, and a few big baskets of laundry to fill the trunk / back seat area.

Ghoste

A box spring doesn't have much give though.

AmyF

Yea.  If I see one locally I can easily check if it'll fit or not.   The one I found in particular is a distance away so they'd have to agree to meet me. 

moparnation74

Quote from: AmyF on November 19, 2014, 01:59:25 PM
Lol.   The trunk space is great, especially with the seats folding down.  The one day I fit a large toddler kitchen play set, car seat, and a few big baskets of laundry to fill the trunk / back seat area.
Only on dodgecharger.com, lol jk

bill440rt

Tape measure method usually works the best.  :yesnod:

Or, this could be the start of a GREAT new thread!!!  :woohoo:   :icon_smile_big:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

AmyF

Bulldog69

I'm thinking there's some man-code rules being broken here!

stripedelete

TUFCAT

Sounds like someone needs a trailer hitch. :icon_smile_wink:

bill440rt

Quote from: TUFCAT on November 19, 2014, 09:53:43 PM
Sounds like someone needs a trailer hitch. :icon_smile_wink:

You don't even need a car for that!  :lol:

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

TUFCAT

Alaskan_TA

You need a Daytona. You can strap all kids of stuff to the wing with one of them.