News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Here's one guy who is really upset with his Hellcat

Started by Mytur Binsdirti, November 21, 2014, 05:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

That was hilarious, great to see that clip is still making the rounds with new wording.  :smilielol: :smilielol:

wingcar

I remember the original version when it came out a few years back and while it's hilarious on a certain level, I feel somewhat strange laughing at the clip knowing the evil these characters being portrayed brought to the world (the real back story of the bunker scene was nothing to laugh about)..................

Sorry, don't mean to get so heavy, and I understand it's just a joke, just thought I would throw my two cents out as a student of WWII history.  (and, yes I did laugh at the new dialog...)
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

Mytur Binsdirti

I see your point, but even the Three Stooges made fun of Hitler.

wingcar

Understood, and for the record, even the late great Charlie Chaplin did a caricature of the Hitler in "The Great Dictator".  But his and the Three Stooges portrayals were more on the light hearted side (Even if those in Europe understood that he was no joke).  I will not belabor the point, just saying that it left me feeling rather uncomfortably laughing at a man that set the world on fire....

(Sorry if this was not the forum for my original comments)

wingcar

Ghoste

I fully understand what you're saying.  It isn't always easy but I think rational people need to always acknowledge the evil and the genocide while somehow mocking him.  There are sadly still people who revere those people and I think for anyone who thinks that way, their heroes need to be mocked and reviled.

wingcar

Quote from: Ghoste on November 21, 2014, 12:20:17 PM
I fully understand what you're saying.  It isn't always easy but I think rational people need to always acknowledge the evil and the genocide while somehow mocking him.  There are sadly still people who revere those people and I think for anyone who thinks that way, their heroes need to be mocked and reviled.

:iagree: